Welcome to Tommie Barfield Elementary!
- Monday, January 26th is “Crazy about Reading Day.” Wear your crazy socks, mismatched accessories, and bring your all-time favorite book, to show that you are crazy about reading. UNIFORM TOP AND BOTTOM MUST BE WORN.
- Tuesday, January 27th is “Book Character Dress-Up Day.” Dress up as a character from a book. (Please remember the character and the accessories must be school appropriate.) Let us guess who you are. Prepare 3 clues (written on paper in your pocket), so that students and teachers can guess. Please fill out character slip and return to your teacher.
- Wednesday, January 28th is “Class Color Day.” Each class votes on a color to wear. You must still wear your uniform, but everyone in your class should try to wear the same color. If the class chooses the secret color, the class will be rewarded with a special guest reader. UNIFORM TOP AND BOTTOM MUST BE WORN.
- Thursday, January 29th is “Hats Off to Reading Day.” Wear hat to school and also wear your PJ’s with your family to our Literacy Night event from 5:30-7:30pm. (Find more information about Literacy Night on the back of this page.) UNIFORM TOP AND BOTTOM MUST BE WORN.
- Friday, January 30th is “School Spirit STEM Day.” Wear your TBE T-shirt to show your TBE pride. UNIFORM TOP AND BOTTOM MUST BE WORN.
TBE Literacy Week January 26 - 30, 2015
We will be dressing up each day of the week during Literacy Week to celebrate our student’s literary success in reading among the stars.
Are you ready for the Souper Bowl?
No, that's not a misspelling! Click here to read all about it!
To order a 2014 - 2015 TBE Yearbook:
Online with credit card at: www.leonards.com/yearbooks and enter order number 31405
Or by order form with cash or check, please fill out a Yearbook Order form, available in the TBE Office. Please fill out order form information completely.
5th Grade Parents/Guardians,
Click here for the 2014 - 2014 TBE Yearbook information flyer regarding: Mystery Babies, purchasing congratulatory messages, and contact information.
Parents/Guardians of K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th Grade Students,
You can purchase Love Lines in the 2014 - 2015 TBE Yearbook. Click here for the flyer and information.
Click here for 2015 - 2016 School Year Out of Zone Application information.